Instagram Marketing Service. Standard Plan. 1
$90.00 / month
Instagram Marketing Service
Standard plan (1)
√ US$ 90/month
√ Instagram Account Creation
√ Profile Picture
√ Profile content writing
√Upload Image 20/month (Images needs to provided by the client)
√ Increased Engagement
√ Use of Relevant Hashtags
√ Follow Relevant People
√ Respond to Comments and Reply
√ Increase in Followers
√ Reaching Target Market
√ Custom Vanity URL
√ Dashboard [Analytics worth $19 Free]
√ Progress Report (Weekly/Monthly)
√ Support (Email/Chat/Call)
Click to read and choose the right Instagram marketing service plan
Instagram Marketing Service
Be part of the Instagram community
Liking and commenting on other people’s photos gets you engaged with the greater community and often helps you grow your own followers. Participating in Instagram campaigns intended to further a worthy contribution. Sharing images and videos from events can help your followers feel like they’re in on the action, and are a real part of your community.
Hashtags need to be part of your strategy
Apart from your image, your hashtags are the most important element of your post. While captions help you tell the story behind your image, hashtags allow you to get your image (and caption) seen by those outside your current sphere of followers. Our Instagram marketing service expert proposes three main strategies you can use for choosing hashtags:
- Use popular hashtags that have the best chance of getting searched for ;
- Use less popular hashtags yet highly-relevant hashtags. These may drive fewer users to your posts, but the ones who do find you will be more targeted.
- Use hashtags commonly thought to attract new followers.
Know the optimal posting frequency
According to the research of Union Metrics, based on monitoring 55 brands on Instagram, our Instagram marketing service experts found that most brands post an average of 1.5 times per day. Perhaps most notably, however, posting more often didn’t result in decreased engagement. They write, “Our initial assumption about those high-frequency posters was that the more often a brand post, the lower their engagement rates would be on the subsequent posts. But that does not seem to be true. So far, we haven’t seen any relationship between the amount of content a brand posts each day and the engagement rates those posts receive, and definitely not a negative one.” In other words, don’t be afraid to push the envelope when it comes to your posting frequency. Start with once a day, and gradually try increasing the frequency. When you hit a point where engagement starts dropping, scale back a bit until you reach your optimal level.
Keep your images in line with your brand’s vibe
Some of the most successful brands on Instagram pay careful attention to how their images contribute to their brand’s identity. They seem to have an overarching theme to their images – and this theme is also closely related to their overall company image.
Take Starbucks, for instance, whose company mission statement is as follows: “To inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a time.” Their Instagram posts support this statement nicely, offering up inspirational and heart-warming images. Rather than simply posting promotions and random shots of coffee, they use their images to further their mission and story.
Optimize your entire profile
To properly optimize your Instagram profile can have a significant impact on how many people click-through to your site .
- Make sure your images and description get with your brand’s vibe;
- Always include a link back to your website. You may want to create a landing page specifically for Instagram visitors.
- Use your company logo somewhere in your profile so users know it’s the official profile for your company.
- Consider adding one brand-specific hashtag to your profile so users know it ‘belongs’ to you.
- Include your physical location if you have a local business.
- Make sure your images and other content are consistent with your other social media properties.
- Keep in mind that keywords and hashtags in your Instagram bio are not indexed and do not show up in search. So instead of using your bio to attract search traffic, use it to clearly articulate what your brand is about, and to entice users to click-through to your site.
Use Instagram ads to extend the reach of your posts
Instagram now allows all businesses to advertise on the platform. Keep in mind that you currently need a Facebook account to create an Instagram ad; ads can only be created in Facebook ad creation or Power Editor. Test out ads for your own business to extend the reach of your organic posts.
Instagram Marketing Service Grows your followers
Without a solid base of followers, your efforts on Instagram are likely to be fruitless. Fortunately, the #1 secret to increasing your followers is relatively simple: lasting engagement naturally leads to followers. In other words, as you continue to post engaging, relevant images, your follower count will grow organically. there are strategies that are likely to speed up this process: Remember that quality beats quantity. Edit your account to leave only the best images. Always include a relevant caption. Be consistent. Know who you’re posting for and why you’re posting. Use a tool like Piqora to see which images are leading to the highest engagement (then post more of them).
Post a variety of engaging photos and videos
Some popular post ideas from Instagram marketing service experts
- User-submitted photos
- Behind-the-scenes photos of your workspace or employees
- Sneak peeks of new products
- Simple image quotes created using a tool like Canva
- Short product demos or tutorials
- ‘Day in the life’ shots to show your personal side
- Holiday-themed images and videos
Instagram marketing service strategies help you get higher levels of engagement:
- Human faces (preferably close up)
- Real customers using your products
- Light colors are preferable to dark colors in terms of getting likes
- Photos tend to outperform videos (but that doesn’t mean you should never use videos)
- Images with high background space get more engagement than those with low background space
Instagram marketing service chooses the right tools to streamline your efforts
You can be successful on Instagram using only your Instagram app. However, there are many great tools that can save you time and give you better insight into how well your posts are doing on the platform. One of my favorite multipurpose tools is Iconosquare (formerly Statigr.am). It allows you to access your account via your web browser, find out which of your photos and videos are getting the most engagement, and track who is following and unfollowing you.
Written by Instagram marketing service expert – Jayson DeMers