Common mistakes by email marketers
- Using Bought / Purchased Contact Lists;
- SPAM traps;
- Invalid email addresses;
- Mass Mail practice - Same email to everyone;
- 42% of marketers do not send targeted email messages; only 4% use layered targeting.
- Ignoring Mobile Friendly
- Email designs, Two-thirds of emails are read on either smart phones or tablets. (Marketing Land, 2015)
Our whole process of Email marketing
- Create lists of contacts together with clients.
- Remove invalid emails from the list. Segment the customers based on source, geography, interests, services offered.
- Create an email engagement planner.
- Create custom emails templates and landing pages.
- Website form lead tracking. Proof testing A to B.
- Weekly open rate and tracking clicks reporting.
What can full-service email marketing do for you?
We build our templates around your website design to make certain consistent branding. Using the proper colors, images, and logo will help customers instantly recognize your valuable brand. We include hyperlinks to social media so clients can share your e-newsletter and make it the jewel in your marketing crown.
We tune all your contact information to personalize each high-impact e-newsletter so you make a direct and intimate connection with your customers. This will ensure you are sending emails to potential clients who want to buy your products and services.
Custom-made Landing Pages
In order to ensure your landing page perform effectively and achieve high open and click-through rates, we help clients build high converted landing pages. Our copywriters and designers will create a winning landing page that will convert your visitors into loyal customers.
Engaging emails contents
» Editorial Calendar - We will keep track of all upcoming promotions and deadlines so that you stay on schedule.
» Emails Sending- We track the optimal times to send your emails to ensure you get the best possible open and click rates.
» Engaging emails content - Our professional writers personalize your emails. A draft for approval to ensure it is expertly presented at suitable lengths.
Reporting of Emails Campaign
- Our reports will track the email performance, general bench markets to show the opens, click-through, opt-outs, and forwards;
- Unique Opens is normal to see 10-20% for a valid contact database
- 30% and above consistently is a very good open rate
- Unique Clicks is generally 10% of the open rate if the open rate is 20%, click rate will be ~2%
- Bounces more than 15% is a red flag
- Unsubscribes more than 5% is a red flag
- Complaints more than 0.1% will easily evoke SPAM.