Part-time copy writers – Approx.10 hours/week – Remote and global
Marketing and Communications Interns Opportunity
Chinese Sources is an open-source platform to provide China travel tips, Chinese education programs, training courses, Chinese arts and crafts, China festivals and sports events, and more business opportunities from China. Chinese Sources is also a window for the expats to collect some travel tips, to learn Chinese customs, festivals and events, you may use the platform to post freely for jobs and business opportunities in China. Read more.
The right candidate is someone who is highly cause-motivated, passionate about educational equality, enjoys working with digital media and platforms, is digitally creative and technically savvy, and keeps pace with digital and social media trends.
Create content for digital and other platforms as assigned
Brainstorm and assist with development of a social media calendar, content, and execution.
Assist in drafting, distributing, and pitching news and features to media as assigned
Assist in the design and execution of campaigns and virtual events
Assist in creating presentations and documents
Assist in creating and distributing email communications
Monitoring website and social medias for responses and comments and responding to queries as assigned
Resource Gathering, storytelling & content marketing
Proficiency in Canva, Excel & Mailchimp
– 1-2 years of related experience
– University students pursuing related degrees and seeking internships are welcome to apply
– Professionals taking career breaks are welcome to apply
– Attention to detail and capacity to produce effective and accurate written, digital, and verbal content
– Takes initiative and is self-driven
– Proactive and highly responsive in communicating with supervisors
– Capacity to make positive contributions to ideation and innovation
– Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the digital and social media space
– Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, knowledge of basic HTML coding preferred
– Average Payment : 10 to 30 USD per web page
– Vacancy Open : a long-time Ads and valid for 12 months.
To apply, upload your resume with links to your writing portfolio, and let us know how you hear about this position.