Email Marketing Conversion – Basic Plan 1
Email Marketing Conversion Plan
Basic Plan (1)
√ Subscribers Qty. Less than 1000
√ Prices US$ 160/month
√ Numbers of campaigns Unlimited
√ Custom email templates 1
√ Landing pages creation ($120 per page)
√ Free dashboard Website form lead tracking
√ Auto responders
√ Forward to a friend
√ Personalized email
√ Sending time schedule
√ Proof Testing A to B
√ List data import
√ Unsubscribes menu
√ List saved with saved searches
√ Open rates reporting Weekly/monthly
√ Tracking clicks reporting Weekly/ monthly
√ Create online survey
√ No duplicate responses
√ Clients support by email
Email marketing conversion service
- Create lists of contacts together with clients.
- Remove invalid emails from the list.
- Segment the customers based on source, geography, interests, services offered.
- Create an email engagement planner.
- Create custom emails templates and landing pages.
- Website form lead tracking.
- Proof testing A to B.
- Weekly open rate and tracking clicks reporting.
Professional content writing benefits email marketing conversion
We personalize your emails to maintain brand consistency. The emails provide easy option for customer to unsubscribe. Introduce urgency in emails (timers). Ensure the email is mobile friendly. Main focus of the email highlighted clearly. Single goal reiterated (to shop) . Well designed emails will use GIF image and stand out in a smart way. Good use of background colors to divide a long email. Clear well defined CTA blocks. Email space has been every wisely used.
Properly authenticated content good for email marketing conversion
- SPF – Sender Policy Framework (Mailed by valid sender)
- DKIM – DomainKeys Identified Mail (Signed by valid sender)
- DMARC – Domain Based Authentication, Reporting & Conformance (Framework to ensure SPF & DKIM are followed)
- Email Headers correctly highlighted
- Check user Email engagement history, past opens/clicks/engagement history with sender
- Monitoring IP reputation and blacklists
Email performance tracked by General bench marks
- Unique opens is normal to see 10-20% for a valid contact database
- 30% and above consistently is a very good open rate
- Unique clicks Is generally 10% of the open rate
- If the open rate is 20%, click rate will be ~2%
- Bounces more than 15% is a red flag
- Unsubscribes more than 5% is a red flag
- Complaints more than 0.1% will easily evoke SPAM.
Good email tools benefit email marketing conversion
- Maichimp and other tools give an easy drag & drop and HTML design
- Generate open/click/other stats
- Maintain suppressed lists
- Choose reliable servers with good reputation
- Provide auto responders /rule based email automation
- Supports easy segmentation of contact lists
- A/B testing
- No SPAM
- Check IP Reputation of email sending server
- Check Domain reputation of sender
- Presence on Email Reputation tracking Blacklists
- Check inconsistent Email sending practices
There are no reviews yet.